USE EARLY BIRD CODE FOR 10% OFF WHEN YOU REGISTER BY 1/31/24
The time is up.
JTCC is excited to return to Potomac, MD this summer for another epic Champs Camp! JTCC brings over 20 years of experience in high-performance training methods designed to help competitive junior players reach their full potential. Potomac Champs Camp is held at Winston Churchill High School. Experience the JTCC difference that’s helped so many past and present champions, including US Open semifinalist Frances Tiafoe.
- For juniors ages 12-18 aspiring to or currently playing entry level tournaments/high school tennis
- 1:4 coach-to-player ratio
- In-depth technical stroke analysis
- Dynamic drills and match play scenarios
- Emphasis on improving match strategy, mental toughness, & tennis IQ
- High performance tennis specific fitness training
- End of week tournament every Friday
- FREE Fila JTCC t-shirt
- FREE CLIF Bars during camp
- Full-day camp: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm | Half-day camp: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm | Monday to Friday
Save 10% When You Register for 4+ Sessions in the Same Order
Makeup & Refund Policy
- Full refund if request is made by April 30, 2024
- Full credit to JTCC account if request is made between May 1, 2024 and 2 weeks prior to start date of your player’s week of camp.
- No refunds or credits given within 14 days of your player’s camp week.
- There will be a credit applied if there are cancellation due to inclement weather.
- In the event of rain, delays and cancellation, JTCC will send email communication by 8:00 am
JTCC’s year round high performance program in College Park has produced hundreds of college-ready and professional players. The same world-class coaches who have mastered these methods in College Park are excited to return to Potomac for another amazing summer of tennis! Champs Camp is held at Winston Churchill High School in Potomac, MD. If you have any questions or want to know if this camp is the right fit for your child, please contact Terence Tche at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At our camp, you’ll find an impressive 1:4 coach-to-player ratio, staffed by world-renowned High Performance coaches, some of whom are former professional players. Our coaches hold numerous certifications from the International Tennis Federation (ITF), USTA High Performance, US Professional Tennis Association (USPTA), and the Professional Tennis Registry (PTR). Two current JTCC coaches have been named US Olympic Committee Developmental Coach of the Year. All JTCC coaches are certified in CPR and first aid.
A Day At Camp
- Technique Work, Static Drills, Live Ball
- Fitness (Agility, Speed, Flexibility, Conditioning)
- Point Play
- Singles & Doubles Matchplay
- Match Strategy/Game Planning
- Mental Toughness & Tennis IQ Training
The JTCC Philosophy
Our philosophy is very simple; Trust Your Training. What sets us apart is our holistic approach valuing the person first and developing the tennis player second. To learn more about our organization and the other programs we offer year round please visit jtcc.org.