USE EARLY BIRD CODE FOR 10% OFF WHEN YOU REGISTER BY 1/31/24
The time is up.
Are you ready for the most exciting tennis camp of the summer?
FUTURE CHAMPS SUMMER CAMP is the ultimate tennis camp experience. Campers will see improvements in their tennis and athletic skills as they immerse themselves in exciting drills and fun match play situations. Camp is held at JTCC in College Park MD and runs from June 10 – August 16, 2024.
- Ages 4-18
- Runs all summer long!
- Groupings based on age and stage of development
Save 10% When You Register for 4+ Sessions in the Same Order
Makeup & Refund Policy
- Camp will happen rain or shine due to indoor backup.
- Full refund if request is made by April 30, 2024.
- Full credit to JTCC account if request is made between May 1, 2024 and 2 weeks prior to start date of your player’s week of camp.
- No refunds or credits given within 14 days of your player’s camp week.
Purchase Before & After Care
- If you need to purchase Before or After Care, please click here.
Future Champs Camp is one of the most popular summer tennis camps in the DC Metro area! Campers will see improvements in their tennis and athletic skills as they immerse themselves in exciting drills and fun match play situations. If you have any questions or want to know if this camp is the right fit for your child, please contact Iosua Malaki at email@example.com.
At our camp, we maintain a 1:6 coach to player ratio, ensuring that our experienced coaches can nurture young players at all levels. Our full time coaches hold certifications from the US Professional Tennis Association (USPTA), and/or Professional Tennis Registry (PTR).
A Day At Camp
- Unleash your tennis potential
- Embrace Skill Building Through Engaging Games
- Master the Art of Match Play, Tennis Etiquette, Scoring and Tactics
- Beyond the Court: Dive into Swimming, Team Building, Movies and Explorations at the College Park Aviation Museum (Ages 8 and under)
The JTCC Future Champs Philosophy
Young athletes are challenged through our play-based approaches to performance development, athletes are exposed to decision-making and problem-solving skills. By creating a community, we can empower, inspire and accelerate athletes’ growth on and off the court. To learn more about our organization and the other programs we offer year round please visit jtcc.org.