Skip to content
- Non-weather related make-ups are not guaranteed for any missed classes and JTCC Team maintains the sole discretion to determine if make-ups will be granted.
- Written request must be submitted during the session for rain make-ups. JTCC Management Team will do its best to accommodate within one of our sessions depending on openings we may have, but it will not be guaranteed. There will be a credit applied if there are cancellation due to inclement weather.
- Written notice must be submitted with an accompanying doctor’s note for medical absences.
- The JTCC reserves the right to substitute coaches for any reason.
- With written request received by April 30, a full refund will be given.
- With written request received between May 1 to two weeks prior of the start date, a full credit will be given.
- Within 14 days of the start date, no credit or refund will be given.
Rain (Inclement Weather Policy)
- In the event of rain, delays and cancellation will be communicated by JTCC Staff via e-mail through Club Automation by 8:00 am.
- In case of rain, the camp will be canceled; an email will be sent.